Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Theo Wonder for England

Walcott scored two fantastic goals to give England's Under-21 Championship final in Holland comfortable 3-0 win on agregate.He replaced Gabriel Agbonlahor at 74th minute.Ten minutes later,Walcott racing through the centre to sidefoot past the goalkeeper.Then he again put England further ahead when his blistering pace took him past the German defence and he shot fearlessly into the goal.

Walcott's goals against Germany


Hopefully,this will give Mclaren more confidence to put him into the England's national team and he could play at such a skill when playing for Arsenal.

UPDATED:Henry is perfect training teacher for Walcott.

Walcott said "I train with Thierry Henry and some of his finishing are unbelieveable,he doesn't give me much advice but he doesn't have too,watching him playing is enough"

Taylor then quoted"Walcott's pace and quality for his goals is fantastic and well-timed.I don't think I have ever coached anyone as quick as him"

I'm really think if Walcott is the future Henry in a few years time.Lets calculate,Walcott is presently 17 years old if I had not mistaken and Henry is 29 years old.9 years later,Walcott will be about 26 years old which at that time it will be greatest age for a football player where experience and energy both at the highest pace.

Recent Articles

2 Comments:

At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool man. Dig the site. Please add me to your link list as I have done with yours one my site. Also please feel free to leave comments and sign my guestbook. Do you have any ideas for improvement for me?

Cheers,

SteelJaw
http://steeljaw.blogspot.com

 
At 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi

Sure we can link up.Ive already your link to me blog.

Rdgs

Em
http://etereal.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home