Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Beast Attack in Anfield

Reds get a exceptional 'Beast Attack' in their home Anfield.

Liverpool was aiming to take revenge at their embarrassing 3-1 defeat at home.However,all was calm till Aliadere scored his first goal in Anfield at 27 minute.However,Liverpool's Fowler equalized just 6 minutes later.

And the 40th to 45th minute is the most miserable moment for Liverpool ever.Baptista scored two goals(40 and 45th) and Song scored one in just before half-time break.

In the second-half Baptista torn Liverpool apart in that game with his third goal at 60th minute.

After that Liverpool tried to do something and refused to be humiliated this way.And it resulted with Gerrard' goal at 68th minute and Hyypia at 80th.When the Reds just think they can made it 5-5,"The Beast" killed their hope with his 4th goal in the game.

And the result:Liverpool 3-6 Arsenal.

I did not expect Arsenal will have this result.The last game when Liverpool were scored 6 goals in a game was back to 1930 where Sunderland won 6-0 in Anfield.

And now Gunners must ready to face another revenge attempt by Blackburn this weekend.

Recent Articles

2 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,I am Bahanizam from Malaysia.I saw your blog,a nice blog.In Malaysia EPL is the most popular sport tv program.I also never miss live match,especially whwn the'Gunner Vs The Blue or Red Devils.For me Henry,Pires still the best players for gunner.I hope Arsenal closer to top position.Lets kick the ball!!

 
At 11:07 PM, Blogger C.K Yu said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog.Arsenal will face MU tomorrow,but I'm sorry I cannot post about it in my blog.

And yeah,hope Arsenal could be closer to top position.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home