Friday, March 23, 2007

What do you think about my blog

I want you to express any opinion on my blog,whether it is bad or good I will accept it as long it can improve my blog.Currently I had already posted 106 posts since this blog was founded and I think my blog is helpful to me to express my feeling about Arsenal Football Club.

To be more transparent to you all my earning so far is $29.88 since October.Although my earning isn't comparable to you all but I haven't regretted blog about this blog.

And I take this opportunity to make Technorati Fav exchange with you all as well as link exchange with you all.

If you have something to me to know please tell me by e-mail or drop a comment on my blog.

Recent Articles

3 Comments:

At 5:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well The Gooners are rubbish. So the only thing I'd recommend is to pick a new team.

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger cube said...

Well, that's $29.88 more than my blog has earned!

I'm not an Arsenal fan &, therefore, I can't discuss the content, but your blog has a nice look to it.

 
At 9:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the look of your blog as well. If you want to exchange links stop by my blog and just let me know, and I'll add your link in. I'll be updating my own readers with my earnings later today.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home