Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Blackburn vs. Arsenal match preview

We should take the fact that Chelsea and Liverpool are fighting each other in Carling Cup as a advantage for us and beating Rovers tonight is the best way to utilize that advantage.

Live streaming

1.Myp2p.eu
2.Live Footy TV

Players

Arsenal intends to take advantage from Chelsea vs. Liverpool game.But it does not seem like that.Wenger intends to play third-team in this game.
Here's our squad against Blackburn tonight

There are even some players that I didn't even know them.The worst is we didn't have a lot of first-team substitute if we needed to.I don't sure whether we could beat them or not.A draw will suffice for me actually.

I'm not looking down on our "third-team" players but I don't think they could cope with first-team Rovers.But of course this is a very good chance for our players to gain a lot of experience from this game.

Technical details of the game.

I really don't sure about what formation Wenger will play.But I will predict 4-5-1 or his normal 4-4-1-1.

Recent Articles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home