Saturday, April 05, 2008

Arsenal vs. Liverpool(EPL) match report

Arsenal 1-1 Liverpool


    Arsenal: Bendtner 54
    Liverpool:Crouch 42


Highlights




Match Report


Match Report

I'm sorry to say that I didn't watch the game because I was busy at that time.

After seeing the result,I think our title hope is over already.We better concentrated on Champions League.

I expect Arsenal to win because Liverpool fielded a weakened team against us today.Benitez is probably starting to think about the 'next game'.

Another strange fact is Bendtner caused Gunners to draw twice against Liverpool,which you could think is bad or good for us.I have no comments regarding this.

Watching Liverpool's first goal against us,I think it was a simple goal yet we couldn't do anything about it.We need to defend better.

But the good news was Bendtner's equaliser could boost up his confidence,after being blamed for his "save" from Gunners' second goal.
Recent Articles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home