Friday, April 06, 2007

Arsenal vs. West Ham preview

Arsenal will play West Ham in this weekend at Emirates Stadium.


The recent week Arsenal as well as Arsenal fans had been disappointed with Arsenal under par performance,losing two consecutive match to Merseyside team Liverpool and Everton and I really hope that Arsenal could take the home advantage to win the near relegation team West Ham.

And I'm really sorry I couldn't update my blog often because I had been busy on a lot of things but I promise I will provide at least match review and match report on every Arsenal's game.

But I think West Ham will try their best because at now 3 points in Premiership is very important to them so I advised Arsenal not to be over-confident although West Ham seems to be small team in Premiership because every team in Premiership is a strong team.

Recent Articles

3 Comments:

At 5:24 AM, Blogger Ak-Man said...

West Ham have beaten us once already this season... Arsenal have absolutely no reason to be over-confident!

Arsenal need to enjoy the rest of the season, and the players need to give Wenger a good reason not purchase their replacements.

I hear thats Wenger has a right back in mind (Alves) and also a new keeper (Carson) . . . also there are rumours about us trading Henry for Eto...

COME ON GUNNERS!!!!

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

hi i would like to link exchange with you if are interested in link exchange with me email me on :-
bagde.hotlines@gmail.com
my blog url is :-
http://hollywood-premier.blogspot.com/

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

hi i would like to link exchange with you if are interested in link exchange with me email me

mines a forum so not in direct comp with ya check out The Arsenal forum at http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Arsenal/index.php?

or e-mail me at bigredlad@gmail.com

anyone can check out the forum

 

Post a Comment

<< Home