Monday, May 07, 2007

Arsenal handed Devils the Premiership Title

Arsenal drew 1-1 with Chelsea,hence Gunners indirectly handed the Premiership Title to Manchester United.

The worst,I think the Premiership Title will be handed at Stamford Bridge,which I think will make Chelsea's fan added insult to injury.

Personally I think Arsenal's attack should be sharpen as I think their attack isn't sharp enough.Chelsea's performance was under par yesterday,with the lost of Drogba as well as Arjen Robben which I really think will help if they were there.

And the most interesting things in Premiership now is the which team is going to be relegated next season.West Ham,I think they could survive in Premiership next season with their good performance recently.

And that's it.Arsenal can start preparing for their next season.

Recent Articles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home