Saturday, April 21, 2007

Tottenham Hotspur vs. Arsenal preivew

Arsenal will face its North London rival,Tottenham.

Recent two consecutive win had recovered Gunner's confidence of the game I think.Tottenham on the other hand want to finish as Top six in Premiership which require them the win 4 out of their remaining 5 games in their Premiership game therefore the win against our team is a must for them.But Arsenal will not let them win easily.

Fabregas,who had scored in two recent game however will be not available for this game because of virus,Ljungberg will be out for this match because of hamstring problem.

To me Arsenal must be careful because they are playing against Tottenham in White Hart Lane and we must forget our 3-o win over them in Emirates Stadium in last Premiership game.

Wenger insisted that he is not leaving despite the exit of Arsenal's vice chairman David Dein from the club.

“I can only say I am committed to do as well as I can for the club and for the team as long as my contract lasts,” he said. “I have always done that.”

Wenger discusses any new deal at the very end of its tenure and he insisted it is business as usual this time around.

“At the moment, I do not think about that,” he said. “The summer of 2008 is still quite a long [way away], and after that I will see.




Recent Articles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home