Thursday, June 07, 2007

Adebayor:Please don't call me as s**t

Source:http://www.thesun.co.uk

I certainly must agree with Adebayor.Although his finishing is not god-like,but certainly he had improved.And I think when Robin and Henry returned to our squad certainly we will have a good game in next season.

Last two years Wenger gave the reason that Arsenal cannot win the Premiership Title because of absence of Viera,last season Arsenal cannot do well because they are not familiar with their new home,causing them to drop points at home and I did not want any excuse from Wenger this time.

Arsenal had already title-less for two season and I think Gunners must try to win some silverware next season otherwise I think Arsenal is in trouble.

Recent Articles

1 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ref link exchange: Done.

I would suggest greater contrast for your "comment" link. My browsers virtually hide the white lettering of the word "comment" against a yellow background.

Certainly a colorful page.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home