Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Barca target Wenger

Source:The Sun

I think they want to take all Gunners player,and now as well as manager.I can't think if they will target Fabregas next.

But I think if Wenger leaves Arsenal,Henry will do the same and Arsenal will be in serious trouble.

I have stated before that Arsenal can live without Henry,but not without Wenger.Why,because all youngster love him so much for giving them a chance to play as first team in such a big club.

And that oppotunity can't be exist in other clubs like Liverpool,Man. United and Chelsea.But if now Wenger leaves Arsenal,the new manager of Arsenal shouldn't give them a chance to play as they did when Wenger is here.

But it still exists as a rumor,and I have a strong reasons why Wenger won't leave Arsenal;

1. Wenger had bought a lot of youngsters in the team,therefore I think Wenger will be
responsible to nurture them into a superstar,at least can do their job properly.

2.It's Wenger who had brought Arsenal in these mess,trophyless in two seasons.Forget about
the fame he had brought to Arsenal before,we cannot look into the past.And he have to be
responsible to bring back Arsenal glory.

As conclusion,Wenger is responsible to all Arsenal player,Arsenal it self as well to all Arsenal fans.It's long time I haven't cheered when Arsenal scoring goals and the only thing I do when I watch Arsenal games is shouting"Ahhhh!why you miss again,it's only goalkeeper but you just can't get the ball into the net".

And it's up to Wenger now whether he's going to stay ot Arsenal or else,but I really hope he will stay in Emirates Stadium,the symbol of the his successfulness in Arsenal Football CLub.

Recent Articles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home