Monday, July 02, 2007

Gunners aqquire DUDU

The player above is set to join Arsenal,quoted from Arsenal official site

Although I didn't know much of this guy,but of course I hope he will replace Henry,at least can team with Adebayor ans Persie because he's the only player Arsenal bought so far.

Judging from his history profile,he's seems a player that can replace Henry in future .Wenger also hopes to complete the £6m capture of Auxerre right-back Bakari Sagna this week and try to compete with Valencia to get back Anelka.I'm very happy because I can see Gunners starts to buy experienced player to train our kids.

The best of all,Eduado da Silva is only 24 years old,which means he's still young and can integrate well with our players.

Dudu quoted "I am so happy and proud to be joining Arsenal Football Club. Arsenal is one of the biggest clubs in the world with many great players and I am looking forward to helping my new club challenge for trophies."I hope that too,since our club had been without any silverware in 2 seasons.

He will wear No.9 shirt and will sign a 4 year deal after passing medical test.



What's your opinion about this player,feel free to comment.

Recent Articles

4 Comments:

At 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

he is the best player for arsenal.shot more goals then totti!he will shot more goals than all the other players in the premier league.be proud havin him!his nickname is "DUDU"

 
At 7:31 AM, Blogger C.K Yu said...

Yeah,I heard he's quite a good player in his club.Perhaps we should call him DUDU next time.

Thank you for your comment.

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

no one will ever replace Henry.. but hey maybe he'll put a few in throughout the season.. eh ?

 
At 10:49 PM, Blogger C.K Yu said...

Sam,

Yeah,he's not going to replace Henry in the shorter time but I'm sure if he stay at least 5 years in Arsenal he's going to on par with Henry.

Thank you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home