Friday, July 13, 2007

Fabregas is going to stay in Arsenal

Source:Channel 4


Fabregas is staying in Arsenal,despite Real's interest to him.

"I'm very grateful to Real and it is an honour that such a great club is interested in me. But after the departure of Thierry Henry to Barcelona I couldn't leave Arsenal in the lurch."He said.

I'm very happy to hear him to stay in Arsenal as he has a bright future if he's going to stay in Arsenal.If he's going to Bernabeu,he couldn't progress more as there are too much star players at there.In Arsenal Fabregas could have more freedom as well as chances to play in important games.

Tomas Rosicky and Flamini is also going to stay in Arsenal as well.

I hope the players are settled now as the new seasons is getting nearer and nearer.I don't want some important player to warm the bench just because he's isn't settled yet.

Just like Ashley Cole,his departure just before the Deadline Day in August has caused Arsenal to be left-back "less" for a few weeks.

Just now from the article in the source I quoted above,Fabregas mentioned Samuel Eto'o will be perfect replacement for Henry.

I know that,but if it's like that,Arsenal will be most proabably consider a swap betwenn Henry and him,but I don't think Barca is going to agree to this swap.

Recent Articles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home