Thursday, July 19, 2007

Reyes wants to return to Real Madrid

Source:Slam!Sports


I think Real wouldn't want Reyes to their team,they have much better player than him to focus on.

But my statement does not mean I want him to stay at Arsenal,instead I want him to leave Arsenal before the next season starts.We don't like home-sick players in our teams.

But what you think about where he is going instead aside from R.Madrid?Chelsea,Barcelona,or other teams.

My opinion could be wrong,but this is my opinion so I must express it.

Recent Articles

2 Comments:

At 5:54 AM, Blogger Ak-Man said...

Reyes is a good player. Very good actually.

But I'm not keen on his return either. Plus we could probably get a nice chunk of cash for him.

Who wants him though? Dont think any of the BIG clubs in the EPL have a spot for him.

If he wants to stay in spain he'll probably find himself at Athletio Madrid.

 
At 6:32 AM, Blogger C.K Yu said...

I'm not saying he's not good.

But I did not like his home-sick attitude.It's something like when you teach a student who thinks about home only.

I only can accept him if he throw away this attitude.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home