Saturday, September 15, 2007

Great score by Fabregas and Ade

Yes,Arsenal beat Tottenham 3-1 and become the EPL leader after 2-3 years for now.

But I think this victory is for Fabregas and Adebayor only,they both scored one stunning goal each,and I must salute them for Fabregas's great Gerrard-like finishing.About Ade,yes he scored two goals but he could score even more if he was more calm and control the ball properly.

About Tottenham,I think they gave their best play and fight against Gunners so far in 5 EPL games.But it was they who presented the 3 points to Arsenal.Their finishing is really bad,just like Gunners in last season's game.Perhaps the "bad finishing wind" blown to White Hart Lane.But Bale's first goal of the game deserved some credit.And they played well too for the rest of the second-half.

Their game was well until Adebayor scored the equalizer and I think Tottenham began to play poorly.I think this could be caused by Spurs player frustration about the goal and Gunners increasing initiative in the game.

And the rest has been bad to Spurs;they finish even poorer and poorer because they were not 1 goal ahead by that time and they get punished by Fabregas and Adebayor.I think their feeling is very bad now and if they can't control their frustration,things could get even worse for them.

Yes,there are some controversial scene where Abou Diaby (if I'm not mistaken) headed in Arsenal's goal.I wouldn't like to comment on this as I didn't see the goal line view yet.I will get into it later.

As Liverpool drew with Portsmouth and Everton lost 1-0 to Man.U.I will happily announce that ARSENAL IS EPL LEADER FOR NOW.

Let's go on with our next mission;UEFA Champions League.

Recent Articles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home