Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Wenger set to sign new contract by next two days

He's set to sign the contract very soon.Source:Itv.com

"Am I still motivated to go on at Arsenal? Yes absolutely. I am very motivated," Wenger told RMC radio. "With all the young players I signed, I feel a kind of responsibility.

"I am in talks with Arsenal. I can't see any drawback to extend. There will be some news on Thursday or Friday."

I think the responsibility to build a strong team without spending much money is the main reason why he's excited to stay in Arsenal and he wants to be "Special One"(but not Jose Mourinho).

"We lost the star of our club, Thierry Henry, so it has changed something indeed. But you know maybe it has pushed the youngsters to take on more responsibilities.
The departure of Theirry Henry even made Wenger more committed to Gunners.Henry states that he wants to leave Arsenal because Wenger could be leaving.That's not true at all.Henry did not need to lie about this.I accepted it if Henry says that Arsenal couldn't give the standard he needed and he wants to leave.It's perfectly OK.

I think Wenger is trying to complete the mission of taking Arsenal as the best of the Top Four,without spending too much money.
Recent Articles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home