Thursday, November 22, 2007

Expect fire from media to us

After Three Lions failed to qualify for euro 2008,there are sure a lot of opinion about the reasons why they can't qualify for next year's such a glamourous silverware fight in Europe.

After Mclaren took the blame,the media will surely put their fire on us,claiming that we didn't train any Englishman in our squad except Walcott,who is actually not in England's first squad.I hope such thing would not happen,but with the situation now I don't think Arsenal can prevent the blame.Anyway,we are the most suitable one to be accused as the reason above,that has been mentioned many times before by a lot of people.

About this,not that I'm against England players in our squad.If they can play well under our Arsenal way I will welcome them happily.But if they can't perform well I would rather watch someone that can play well than watching English players that performed badly in front of their supporters.I'm sure Arsenal fans pay more than $60 to watch beautiful football,not home grown players.Same goes to all other football club fans such as M.United,Liverpool,Chelsea and even Middlesbrough.I remembered at one time,Middlesbrough supporters tear their season tickets because the the way players played are disappointing,not because there are less than,let's say 5 English players.Am I right?


Mentioning about England's game yesterday,I could see that they defended very badly.Though there are some arguements about the players are just a substitution of first teams squad,they should be at least fit to put basic defending.I saw that they can't even mark players properly and that could even result in more humilation in Wembley.

Mclaren shouldn't be the manager at first.I don't know why England FA picked him to hold such an important job.HE can't even manage Middlesbrough well,what more the strong Three Lions?

Enough said.Let's concentrate on EPL again,England better play their EPL at home.

Recent Articles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home