Monday, November 19, 2007

Can England qualify to Euro 2008?

First I would like to apologize about my post update(I had not update my blog for 3 days already) because I can't find anything interesting to type in my blog.


Though Israel's 2-1 victory had helped Three Lions a lot in this qualifying war,but qualifying place is still open to England as well as Russia.As many people said that ball is round,anything can happen in football,whether by legal way or other wise.

After watching Scotland vs. Italy match,I personally think that anything can happen.I think Scotland played better than the 2006 World Cup champion,but referee just can't let Scotland play in Euro 2008.It's really weird that it's clear that the Italian player fouled Scottish player at injury time,but somehow they did not only escape the foul,they also be rewarded a free-kick.

Can't the referee ask the linesman if they can't see the scene clearly?Or even the linesman can't see the scene too?The linesman must be banned from being a linesman or referee forever.

Ok,back to the topic.Croatia might not mind finishing 2nd in the table as they could qualify anyway,and their recent loss to Macedonia could prove that they will prepare early for next year's game instead wasting time playing for something that you're already achieved.But they might just don't like England for their arrogance.

Anyhow,England just need a draw to qualify into Euro 2008,provided Russia don't beat Andorra more than 8 goals difference.But I still think the possibility of Russia beating Andorra more than 8 goals margin is more than 30%,which is quite high for me.So I think it's still better if England can win the game.

Talking again about England and Russia,England definitely can play better than Russia,but England's player just can't take the easy games seriously.They can play 101% for their clubs but performed half-heartedly for their country.May be it's money issue.

I will continue this tomorrow.

Recent Articles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home