Friday, December 21, 2007

Arsenal vs. Tottenham match preview

Before talking further about this match,I would like to announce that Gunners are going to face AC Milan in 2nd-round in UEFA Champions League.

Live Streaming for this match;

1.Myp2p.eu


Match Preview

Players


Thankfully our 2nd team can ease our 1st team's burden a lot,and yet can help us progress in Carling Cup.So I think we could play with full force now maintaining our good records against Spurs and our unbeaten home game so far.

Technical details of the game


We can play the formation we used against Chelsea I think.As Tottenham play a very good counter-attack now,we need to be careful when we are attacking them;I'm scared that we will slack on our defense then.Especially with our "attacking defender",it's going be tiring for our defenders to defend and attack at same time.

But if we can score,we can weaken our opponent's form at least a bit and keep controlling the possession.That's the key to win.Play our game and don't let them gain the possession if possible,because that's expected by me and all fans here.

About the formation,I think the start-ups will be 4-4-2.If everything going well,we can sub Adebayor with Bendtner.I think we should play him more,he has the potential.

Recent Articles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home