Monday, February 25, 2008

Should Gallas get his captain band off?

Before I elaborate further on the above topic,I would like to say that we should see Eduardo playing on next year,if everything goes well.Source:Arsenal.com


I refer to here.

Like usual,I would like to refer to some interesting comments by Tony Cascarino;the narrator of this article.

"The defender’s becoming a liability, a laughing stock. He’s 30 years old, not 3. I don’t know what the players will make of his antics within the camp, but they can’t feel good about it. Gallas has developed the habit of berating his teammates when they make a mistake, waving his arms theatrically, pulling all sorts of faces. Players hate it when they are shown up publicly like that,"



Of course the players would show some frustration when they meet such a situation when they just can't beat a team because of careless mistake.

I'm of course agree with his statement that Gallas made some silly actions in front of millions of people(including those who watched the game live from TV).But stripping off his captain band could be too cruel to him.

Players,being stars nowadays don't like to get scolded but that's the punishment you get when you're playing badly.

"It’s not like Saturday was a one-off. His behaviour was poor at Old Trafford the week before, at White Hart Lane in the Carling Cup and he messed around in the centre circle for a while after the final whistle when West Ham United scored a late goal to beat Arsenal at Upton Park last term. ,"


I absolutely agree with the comments I quoted from the article.Kicking Nani was a silly move and it would embarrass us even more;don't you think at 3-0 behind against our bitter rivals Manchester United(at time Gallas kicked Nani) and Eboue's challenge that led to his red card wasn't bad enough?

Let Ferguson kick him if he wants to.Who we are to educate our opponent?

I laughed about the bold statement.Gallas wasn't at Arsenal yet when we lost 1-0 to Hammers.That's the match which I did my first match report in this site.My site was just founded at that time.

Final say,I did not agree to have Gallas' captaincy off,since he's the only one who can be a leader to a team.But I don't hope for another Vierra in our team.

Stop your silly action,Gallas and same to Eboue.Or otherwise we will really kick you off from Gunners.
Recent Articles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home