Monday, March 03, 2008

AC Milan vs. Arsenal match preview

AC Milan vs. Arsenal match preview


Live Streaming Links


1.Myp2p.eu
2.Livefooty 1
3.Livefooty 2

Articles related to this match


1.Flamini:We will have no fear at San Siro
2.Walcott dropped from Arsenal squad in Milan clash

Match Preview


Players


I'm quite confused whether van Persie has recovered enough to play at San Siro.He is still on the injury news at Arsenal.com.But he has been named in the squad for this match.I hope he is really recovered now.I don't want to hear any injury news for Persie.

There is no return from our injured player currently so we face Milan with our current players.

Technical Details


Again,we need to defend against counter-attacks from Milan.To be frank,I don't think Milan could play attacking game for entire game,unless we had been thrashed 3-0 in just first-half.With their current squad,they don't have the stamina to attack for full 90 minutes.If the result is 0-0 after the 90+ th minute,they will play with a big disadvantage against our more powerful kids.

With Kaka who can score goals with himself,playing counter-attack is the wisest choice Milan can make,at least to my thinking.Their defence is not bad too.

On our hand,again and again we need to play with more creativity.If possible,force Milan to attack us and we will play counter-attack against them.But the problem is our counter-attacking skills is not too good,as our counter-attack will just stop at penalty box,and all defenders will have enough time to rush back to defend.This is not counter-attack.

So,we need to take initiative even at San Siro.We just need to play with more creativity and if we can score a goal first,it will be a very big psyhcological advantage for us.If Milan score first and the lead is just 1-0 for Milan,then I think they will pack 10 players to defend and maybe they left Kaka to counter-attack.

I assume Kaka is playing in this match,in case he's not here then another player will replace him.It's that simple I think.

Overall


What I expect from this game is our players must give a good challenge and good play at San Siro,even we lose this game.I'm not optimistic about this game,but of course I hope Gunners could win this game.I don't hope for another ugly exit;I'd enough already.Losing 5-1 to Spurs in Carling Cup,4-0 to Devils and I don't want another one here.
Recent Articles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home