Saturday, April 12, 2008

Manchester United vs. Arsenal match preview

Arsenal's season defining in Mordor


First,I would like to apologise because I can't provide a match report of Arsenal's last match against Liverpool.I'm really not free at that time.Sorry for your double frustration at that time.

Live Streaming Links




Articles Related To The Match




Match Preview


Players


Flamini is confirmed out for three weeks,or the whole season to be exact.

There is no return from our injured players.

Technical Details


This could be my last time writing about technical details in match previews,since I think I'm not qualified yet to write the technical side of football.

Anyway,I do think we should strive to attack at all cost,since their main defender Vidic is currently injured and their 2-2 setback against Middlesbrough shows that they could crack too.They are not invincible.

Again,I think Walcott is still better as a substitute,rather than starting him from the start of the game.

Sometimes we need too to control our defender from going too forward into the attack.Let these jobs to our midfielder and strikers.

For now we have three striking force,and we need to use them all together in this game.So,I think 4-3-3 is feasible for this game.

Overall


I really hope that we will have bigger squad next season.Fabregas has been stretched to the limit for now,and yet he has to play for this game.Ferguson on the other hand,has numbers of attacking options.

I don't agree with Wenger's statement that we should buy only one experienced player this summer.Read here

We should buy lots of FIT players,rather than buying physically challenged and easily injured players.We should buy more players like Sagna,Adebayor who could not be injured easily unlike our Rosicky,van Persie who injured for longer time then they play this season.

Finally,it's do or die in this game.
Recent Articles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home