Friday, November 14, 2008

Arsenal vs. Aston Villa match preview

Arsenal vs. Aston Villa match preview


Live Streaming Links




Articles Related To This Match




Match Preview


Players


Only Eduardo,Rosicky and Eboue can't feature in this game.I think other players should be ready for the action.

Strategies and Technical Talk


I don't think I can comment much here but I think we should play with 2 strikers instead of one.We have quite a number of strikers now we should utilise them.If we happen to be the defending team then we can use 4-5-1 to strengthen our midfield.If we get conceded first then we can open up the game so our passing can be more accurate and not easily stuck to our opponent's foot.

Overall


Although we did a good job last week against Man. United but I'm not still over confident on this match.We must beware of opponent's physical tactics and do our best from being injured or bullied by these players.Since my writing is quite weak and disorganised,I should stop now.However,I still think we could win on a small margin,2-1,1-0.
Recent Articles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home