Friday, November 07, 2008

Arsenal vs. Manchester United match preview

First,I would like to let you know that my site IS NOT DEAD .

I will resume blogging as usual after 27th November,that means I will start posting for Chelsea-Arsenal match preview at 29th November.

I will update my sidebar,and possibly recolour my my site and getting traffic back to my site.

OK,back to the topic.

The recent statistic had shown Arsenal is in recession,and facing Devils at this time certainly will worry all the fans here and Wenger has to come out with a plan to prevent further embarrassment by Devils,after being bit by Hull Tigers and Stoke City.Injuries crisis and Persie's 3 match suspension further made our mission tomorrow an very steep,uphill task.

Even after this game,things will certainly be even more tougher and physical when we are going to face A.Villa,M.City,Dynamo Kiev and Chelsea in our next 4 games.

We did not really perform well so far,although we reluctantly admit that our schedule for last 5 to 6 games is the easiest among the other Top Three.Red Devils on the other hand,seems to have easier schedule than us since they played tougher teams before.

Even that,they are just a point above us with a game to spare.

To be frank,I'm not too optimistic about this game.I will be glad if we manage to reduce our loss.The main thing we need to fix now is our injuries crisis,player's morale and confidence.Of course if we could beat M.United tomorrow then we could gain back our confidence and shut our critics.

But injury problem,physical disadvantage will always haunt us if we keep employing small-sized players.I'm not against small-sized players but we need tough,big guys to stop us being bullied in such a physical EPL games.

Players can easily admit that they want to injure people,play aggressively without being punished by FA.

Recent Articles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home