Thursday, July 26, 2007

Arsenal will have to improve more and more,after lost 1-0 to Salzburg

Arsenal lost 1-0 to Salzburg in Austria tour.

I don't want to elaborate further about this game and you can go to Arsenal official website to see the match report.

Yes,the result is harsh to Arsenal,but I think there is something to do with our FINISHING AGAIN.Remember,the game I mentioned above is just a friendly game and in EPL,the teams would not give mercy to us,and when it near the end of the season it's even worse because some teams will be fighting for survival in Premiership.

I don't want to hear "We can see that we have a lot of attack but the luck is not on our side".I had it enough for two seasons.And the quote "I can see that we are improving" is useless without action.Arsenal must show that they are really improving,instead of saying that we have a lot of potential.As the say goes "Actions speaks louder than words",we must really show the result.

And I'm surprised that Gallas is the captain of this game.

Wenger have even said that Gallas could be the captain of Gunners,instead of Gilberto.
Source:Arsenal.com

“In every game you need a captain,” he said. “William has all the ingredients needed to be a captain along with Kolo and Gilberto. He has a lot of experience.

“Also centre back is the best position to captain the team because you are in a position to see all the problems on the pitch. It is a better position than a centre forward or a wide player.

“But we go game by game right now. At the moment the captain problem is not the biggest one. The biggest problem is to be fit.”Wenger quoted.

What you think if Gallas is Arsenal's new captain.I will be surprised if Gallas is our captain.It's hard to me to accept him as our new captain,especially after he questioned Wenger's policy.

Anyhow,if he's really committed to Arsenal,I'm going to support him.

tag: , , , , ,

Recent Articles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home