Friday, July 20, 2007

Eduardo:I must do more to prove my self

Source:Arsenal.com


Eduardo finally made his first appearance as Gunners in Austria,when he become substitute at 69th minute of the game.

Talking about this friendly game against Genclerbirligi,Arsenal won gracefully with 3-0 win.

Here's the highlight of the game;





Nice play from Gunners,but can Arsenal maintain the form until the END of the next season of EPL?

On the other hand,I think Ljungberg will stay in Arsenal,after the Boss said he has probability of 90% to stay at Arsenal.

“Freddie is a winner,” said Wenger. “We have a very big squad, maybe not in numbers but in quality. We have many young players so the experienced ones have to show the way - not only footballistically but mentally - for a successful season.

“Last season Freddie had tremendous problems with his hamstrings so we will see how it goes this season. He will be part of the squad.”He said.

I personally think it's good if Ljungberg stay here since we have many young squad and we need him to guide all the kids here.


Technorati tag: , , , , , ,

Recent Articles

2 Comments:

At 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found your awesome blog via Blogexplosion!
Really great stuff here...
I bookmarked this.

I would really appreciate your opinion or comment via posting a comment on my blog if you get a spare moment :)

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger C.K Yu said...

Thank you very much.

Hope my blog can serve you better

 

Post a Comment

<< Home