Thursday, September 20, 2007

Champions League analysis

The happiest thing I know now is Arsenal finished better now compared to last season's finishing.And after seeing Arsenal beat Sevilla 3-0,I have no doubt about Arsenal is doing better this season.

But we have some setback after Tomas Rosicky is injured again.Source:Arsenal.com


But I don't think this will affect our play,although he has a great form recently.Sometimes it's frustrating to be injured when your form is on fire.It is like having a blackout when you are watching your favorite programme.I hope he will recover soon.

Next,I'm shocked that Barcelona beat Lyon 3-0.Since Lyon is quite a strong team,I didn't expect them to lose 3-0 to Barcelona.I'm not going to elaborate more on other UCL teams since I'm not familiar with their play and I'm not watching that match,nor any highlights.

But the most unexpected thing this week is the departure of Jose Mourinho from Blues.I really didn't expect that to happen.I personally think that he should not leave Chelsea,but the fact that Jose leaves Chelsea is unchangeable and Chelsea has immediately appointed Avram Grant and Steve Clarke to replace him.Source:MSNBC

It is interesting to watch Chelsea playing without "Special One" with Man.U this weekend.I hope for a draw between Chelsea and Man.U,since it will benefit us.

Recent Articles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home