Monday, September 17, 2007

Fabregas:We must keep winning

Source:Goal.com

I would like to comment on his quotes;

"Last season I had chances and never scored. But this year I've had even less and scored more,"

In football,there are very less or no exact count about how much chance is given to a player to score goal.THe only exact count is how many chances you can convert into goals.There are very less or no such things such as"Player A has 20 chances to score goals" in match reports,reviews but there are such things like "Player A score 2 goals in the game".So it doesn't matter how much chance you have but how you are going to change the chances into goals,which can help you to win the game.

Tottenham,in last few games including the recent ones against Arsenal,they had a lot of chances to score goals,even though they are playing against two of the Big Four,Gunners and Red Devils.Manchester United did not dominate completely in the match against Spurs,Spurs had a lot of counter-attacking chances but they can't finish well.And finally Nani give a deadly shot punishment to them.Same goes to their game against us,they too had a lot of attacking chances.I thought that they deserve to beat us if they finish well enough.

And I think Arsenal have to find a way to counter some team's strategy which tends to be "sticky" with us because it could greatly affect Gunners type of playing.If not,Arsenal success will not for long.

I'm sorry,because I think most of my comments have nothing to do with Fabregas's above quote.

"We need to keep winning, which was what we were missing the last two seasons.

"We lost a lot of points at the beginning, had to come back, and it was too difficult as the teams at the top did not lose any points.


But I think I would like to give a talk about "Why we should head for a earlier win?"

1.Better head start,we have less pressure than we have to "chase" teams.
2.Give more pressure to our opponent.
3.Win is easier in early of EPL season.

Actually about 1. and 2.,it goes about the same.If we maintain our position in EPL and have distance of 4 points from runner-up,we have less pressure than the runner-up because we can still drop some points and can still compete with the runner-up but the runner-up can't drop points;their point distance will be bigger if we continue winning.

About 3.,why I think win is easier at the beginning of the season?I think I will elaborate about this tomorrow.If you disagree with the third statement,go ahead and let me know.Let's debate about this.
Recent Articles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home