Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Arsenal vs. Steaua match preview

Arsenal will play Steaua Bucharest away from home fro UCL group stage games.

Hleb,Lehmann,Gallas,Eboue will of course miss this game because of injuries.

But the main concern is Steaua had a very good record against English teams at home.They has won 4,drew 1 out of their 5 games against EPL teams.But we will try to make them lose for first time at their home.

Referring to here,they seems to have changed coach recently just like Chelsea side I think.And recent great record of Arsenal will boost our confidence tonight.

I came across an interesting comment from Wenger,

Normally everyone wants to beat us, not only God
I think he means with Arsenal's record now,everyone has a desire to beat Gunners.It's like they want to get the pleasure of beating big teams and Arsenal fail to the category they want to beat the most.So Arsenal must be careful with that.Don't be scared with Steaua great record against EPL team.The record of any team does not matter in a game.

I think he even quoted that EPL title is harder to win compared to UCL title because you have to play 38 games in 9 months.In this moment you will have to deal with injuries,suspension of players etc and this really makes EPL a tough title to be won.In UCL instead you play much lesser games than EPL,though the teams in UCL could be stronger than EPL's.

He commented that UCL is completely dependant on your luck instead.I think it applies more in the situation when penalty shoot-out is played.If there are two teams who can drew even after playing for 120 minutes,I think they are equally great actually.In penalty shoot-out,it all depends on your luck.

I'm sad that I could not watch the game live because there are no live telecast in my country.My reader in Singapore even complained that there are no live telecast in Singapore as well.

For those who want to watch Gunner's game live,you can check here
http://www.myp2p.eu/Weekdays.htm

But I don't sure is p2p streaming is legal or not in your country.In my country,p2p is completely blocked.PLEASE TRY THIS ON YOUR OWN RISK.
Recent Articles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home