Friday, September 21, 2007

Arsenal vs. Derby match preview

As usual,Arsenal will play EPL games this weekend,but it's going to be against Derby country.

I really hope we could make the most of this game to score more,and strengthens our position as EPL leader.As Chelsea visits Old Trafford when Jose Mourinho is leaving them,I think it's good for us,since there will be one of the teams above that will drop points this weekend.About Liverpool,I think they could beat Birmingham,and when they are playing at Anfield I don't think Reds would drop points against Birmingham.But miracles always happen.

Same goes with us,if we played poorly against Derby,we too could drop points even we are playing at Emirates Stadium.And I'm scared our players could not raise from defeat.If let's say Arsenal lose this match,I'm scared we could not take it,and start falling behind.Please,I don't want this to happen.I don't want incident after Gunners 49 match-unbeaten happens again when they started to quarrel among themselves,and Chelsea just took this advantage to clinch to title for the first time in 50 years.

But I'm sure Arsenal is growing up and they will play well tomorrow.

The key for a good football is to play as a team,and to play with all the players you have.As football is a team game,you must utilize your resource to make the most of your game.

My prediction:Arsenal 3-0 Derby.

Recent Articles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home