Friday, October 05, 2007

What's your opinion about my site

Before that,I would like to highlight some news about Arsenal.

Lehmann,Gallas are set to return to full training.Source:Arsenal.com

However,both of them are not ready yet to feature in Arsenal's game against Sunderland.

Rosicky and Song on the other hand are not injured anymore but they are still not fit for playing.

Arsenal chairman Peter Hill-Wood hopes Kroenke could join the board to defend against Usmanov's takeover.

Now,it's time to ask all my viewers,readers and anyone who has seen my blog about how's your view about my blog?I would like to hear from you all.

And I would like to ask you all whether my blog needs tweaking,or has any viewing problems.Especially for Internet Explorer 6 user,do you notice my post column goes to bottom?Or is my blog has any problem with Linux and Macintosh browsers?

Do you like the current theme of my blog,or you think my blog's theme needs some change?

PLEASE INFORM ME IMMEDIATELY IF YOU FOUND ANY PROBLEM WITH MY BLOG.

Recent Articles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home