Friday, November 23, 2007

Arsenal vs. Wigan match preview

Let's forget the England's issue,it's time again to focus on EPL again.

As usual,we lost someone after international game again,and this time Hleb will take Persie's turn to miss 4-6 games,if he's leave us for 21 days,as stated here

I guess we will have to cope with that,though it will be sad for us but as a team injury is unavoidable.Not only Hleb,even Diaby will miss tomorrow's game,though he could return next week.Fabregas is suspended for this game,Gilberto is fit but I think he's really exhausted,because as stated,he's just back today.But he could be substitute for this game.

Persie has not recovered completely so he's doubtful about this game.He could play I think,but it's better to him not to play tomorrow.I still remembered that he became substitute for game against M.United despite being not fit,and the result is he was injured for 6 weeks because of metatarsal crack although he did scored for the game.It's not worth to play one game and miss three game isn't it?

On Wigan side,I'm not sure of their players but Steve Bruce has become the new manager of Wigan.I don't sure why he come to Wigan from Birmingham but I welcome this anyway.But seriously I don't think he can change Wigan into better team,since he can't actually transform Birmingham into a great team in EPL.But we should not underestimate them.

On the technical side of the game,Arsenal should start with normal 4-4-2,with Eduardo and Adebayor as strikers.Walcott can be substitute if needed.I can't say much on the midfield side though,since there will be a lot of changes in midfield side.But I'm sure that Rosicky would play as attacking midfielder.I don't think there will be major change on defender's side because most of defenders are fit for the game.

Recent Articles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home