Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Arsenal vs. Portsmouth match preview,live streaming

Merry Christmas to all,and let's hope Gunners could win another game in Boxing Day.

Live Streaming

1.Myp2p.eu


Match preview

The very good thing for us is no one is injured I think,so we could play them with full team,if Wenger wanted anyway.

But playing Pompey away from home could be a tricky game for us,and with their full of pace strikers like Benjani,we could out-physicalled by them.But I'm sure we can break their defense as I don't think their defense is strong;I mean they could make mistakes easily and of course I hope they will make more in this game.It's up to us to exploit that.

I'm still think that we should use Ade for this game,despite the rise of Bendtner recently.Though his finishing is somehow quite poor,but he has more shooting power.We could substitute him with Bendtner,if he performed badly.

Or we could use both together,and Persie will not play in this game.Sometimes we have to do some experiment.However,I don't think we should risk our valuable three points for this combination.

We will have to stay in 2nd place for a while,if Devils beat Black Cats in Boxing Day.

Recent Articles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home