Friday, January 18, 2008

Fulham vs. Arsenal match preview

Arsenal vs. Fulham match preview

Live Streaming For This Match

1.Myp2p.eu

Match Preview

Players

I can't accept the fact that Robin is injured again for a few weeks.Source:Arsenal.com

If he's not injured he could probably be the top goal scored in EPL.But maybe this season is not his day.

However,Rosicky is returning into the squad after being injured for a week I think.

Techincal Details

There should be no doubt about playing our usual 4-4-2,where we can utilize our squad attacking power.Since Diarra has leaved us,we should not have any difficulties to choose players to be played for this game.

Overall

Although this will be a tricky visit for us,I don't want Arsenal to drop points again against smaller teams,be home or away games.

But I'm quite concerned about our defense;they seem shaky and I don't hope they will play like that anymore in this game.

Recent Articles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home