Saturday, July 28, 2007

Wenger:Arsenal can fight for the Title

Source:Ontheminute

Seriously I have heard it many times and if he really to prove it,we will see how Gunners is going to play against Paris Saint-Germain just about two hours later after I type this post.

But I'm happy that Wenger remains faithful about Arsenal


"I have shown since I've arrived here that I'm very faithful to the club," the Frenchman said.

"I think I've always shown my commitment for the club and I'll come out at the right moment to speak about the future, especially about my future.

"I cannot announce things when they are not signed, not done, not discussed.

"If I had signed for one year when I arrived, everyone would have thought that was a long time. There's still one year to go."

He added: "What I want first is our immediate future to be bright.

"We want to start well, we are all committed."

I'm happy about that since I have faith with him.

I will post the match report of the game against Paris Saint-Germain.
Recent Articles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home