Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Another player bid from Gunners

Source:SuperSoccer

Arsenal are bidding $ 8 millions for Davies and Davies are also receive offer from Gunners rival Tottenham.

I don't sure whether he would come to Arsenal or not,it's just a news for you all.

And by the way Arsenal will face Lazio for another championship and I think we can really see how far Gunners had prepared for Premiership war.

Arsenal had passed "home game test" by winning Emirates Cup,and it's our turn now to play in other club's stadium.

Back a few years ago I didn't really understand what's the disadvantage of playing away game?The football grass is about the same;unlike tennis game where they got hard court,clay court etc but there are no such thing as football in sand beach(yes they really exist but I never see Arsenal playing "sand football" so far).

And now I know what's the difference,and the main difference is the supporters.I can see there's more home supporters compared to visiting team's supporters.And besides that,the field size are different,and that's one of our reason why Arsenal can't perform well in their new home.

tag: , ,

Recent Articles

2 Comments:

At 3:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice post mate. I found it very informative specially where u have explained tha advantages of playing at your Home ground. I wish you all the best for your blog.

Adreana

 
At 7:27 AM, Blogger C.K Yu said...

Thank you.
Hope to serve you better

 

Post a Comment

<< Home