Sunday, July 29, 2007

Arsenal beat Paris-Saint Germain 2-1,but..........

Arsenal beat Paris Saint Germain 2-1,but I'm not happy with that.

I still see that Arsenal,just performed averagely and I can't see some improvement that Wenger claimed.

Maybe my expectation is too high,but I don't think Arsenal can challenge the title with our performance now.Furthermore Arsenal was playing at home,so I expect Arsenal to score at least three goals or more.

Arsenal could score three goals actually,but the missed penalty-shoot just makes me feel unhappy.Although the penalty shoot-out is dependent to luck as well,but I saw the way Bendtner kicked the penalty too easy to be spotted by goalkeeper.

We will see how Arsenal performs against Inter now.

Recent Articles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home