Friday, August 31, 2007

Almunia:I'm ready to quit Arsenal

Source:ontheminute.com

I would like to quote some of his comments here;

"Two weeks ago I was thinking about leaving. It's very frustrating when you have the role of the second goalkeeper, or you are the cup goalkeeper.
I understand his frustration.I think he does not like to warm the bench most of the time.He wants to play;he wants to be more "active" in the club.But Arsenal doesn't want to give him the "activeness" .He can only active when the main goalkeeper,Jens Lehmann is injured,or can't feature in the game.

"The teams interested in me are medium-sized but I would have been playing. So I thought I would be happier than I was here. Now, though, everything has changed."
Then,although the teams he described above could be less famous than Arsenal,but the teams above can give him the "activeness".He can be the main goalkeeper in every game,unlike now when he has to warm the bench for the most of the time.

It's up to him whether he wants to leave Arsenal or not.I can't blame him if he leaves Arsenal,because Arsenal can't give him the thing he wants.
Recent Articles

2 Comments:

At 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Almunia is important to our team and i hope he stays longer.

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger C.K Yu said...

I'm too wants him to stay longer but I think Almunia cannot bear not being the main goalkeeper of the team after a few years.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home