Monday, October 29, 2007

Clichy:Arsenal pass the test

Source:Sky Sports

I personally don't think so,Arsenal has even more extreme test this weekend and I think this match could decide whether Gunners are capable for the EPL title or not.

Another interesting article is about Gallas;
Source:Arsenal.com

I would like to quote some of his comment here;

"I think we showed everybody we can fight for the title,” said Gallas afterwards. “A lot of people wanted to see how Arsenal would react against a big team like Liverpool and I think we reacted very well. Maybe we can be disappointed because we didn't win.


Err,I think I could agree with him.His words motivates all Gunners and Gooners out here.And that's why Wenger appointed him as captain.Talking about yesterday's game,I think Gunners did not attack much,but each attacks carried most chances of goals by we can only converted only one of them.Liverpool on the hand have some attack but their attack was more on counter-attack,especially at 2nd-half.If we didn't concede the free-kick at 8th minute I'm pretty sure that Gunners could clinch the three points against them.

“We had not lost a game and we had just won 7-0. That can help you a lot. Liverpool were maybe a little bit afraid of us and a lot of top teams will be afraid of us again. We showed we can play well, we can score at any time and we can handle the physical game as well.

About that,I'm not sure whether Liverpool players are scared of Gunners.But I think Arsenal players could handle physical games and this is the main point of Arsenal's great play in EPL so far.

"For me, it will be very difficult to win the title,” he said. “There are three or four teams who can win the title. Man United will be one of them but you have another team in Chelsea. We have to think about them as well because they won 6-0 against Manchester City at the weekend."

Yes,I admit that a lot of EPL teams performed very well this season except Tottenham and Bolton which performed exceptionally worst.Not only Arsenal and the other Big Three,teams like Man City and Newcastle as well as Blackburn had made good progress so far in EPL this season.

let's look forward to Carling Cup game against Sheffield,before setting up our fortress for defense of our EPL standings.
Recent Articles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home