Sunday, October 21, 2007

A livescore site

Lately,I came across a site www.flashscore.com.My friend recommended it to me.

When I first time came the flashscore.com,the navigation is still quite easy for me as a new user.It offers simple web interface,so I have no problem finding results of my favorite team,Arsenal.

It offers live score update for quite a lot of popular sports actually,and
that of course covers football and infamous EPL football,Spanish Primera
Liga,Italian Series A.And the best is it also offers live updates for 2nd (CCC Championship),3rd and 4th Division match.

Other than that,it also features sound and grafic goal alert, red card
indicator, info about type of match(for example first round if it is a cup
match) so users can easily recognise the match.It updates itself frequently so we didn't have to refresh the site by ourselves.We can just leave it and we can do other thing,surfing webs and if you don't want to surf but want's to be stay tuned,just leave the browser on with Flashscore.com.

So,if you are a lower division team's fans,let's say Southampton,you can
easily know your team's results instantly without waiting for news etc with
this site.It's good for you all as well as me since not many sites offer live updates for these matches.Although streaming videos could be a better choice,but streaming video takes a lot of internet banwidth.Those who are subscribing to data-limited broadband,you can't stream videos for too long time(90 minutes) for many times.Or those who are still using dial-up,it's almost impossible to stream videos since the speed is just limited to 56.6 kbps I think.So even my 512 kbps connection is struggling to stream videos,I can't imagine how slow is it if we are usány dial-up.But as this site is much simpler,it does not consume a lot of internet bandwidth as it's just a website anyway. Therefore,livescore site is more viable choice if you have a slower internet connection or using bandwidth-limited broadband.

And the best of all,it offers live updates for other type of sports as well
such as basketball,hockey,baseball or tenis live scores.But sadly rugby is not included in the live score update.But it focuses more on live soccer results as soccer is the most watched sports in the world.

And for those who like to play sports betting,this site offers betting guide at the ODDS section.I'm not a gambler my self so I can't elaborate more in this section,it's up to you to explore it.

Finally, www.flashscore.com is quite a good site and you should try to explore it,especially if you are relying to livescore updates to know your favorite's team result.

Recent Articles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home