Tuesday, October 23, 2007

2 for Walcott,7 for Gunners

Wow,I didn't expect Arsenal to win on such a big margin and to be frank,this is the first time I've done a match report which Gunners win 7-0.Gunners done that before but I didn't started this site yet.

I'm really sorry that I didn't watch the match because my country did not broadcast Arsenal's game live and live streaming I offered yesterday seems did not went well with my connection.

But here's the highlight if you want to watch the highlights;

1st half



2nd-half


Arsenal Vs Slavia Prague - 2nd Half Short Summary
Uploaded by Richie2710


Judging from the highlights,Arsenal seems to convert many of their chances into goal(I'm not sure about this,I must watch the full match) and Slavia can't convert their chance into goal and this made the 7 goals difference between Arsenal and Slavia.May be they could improve on next game against us just two weeks ahead.I'm sure Slavia will try their best that time to take revenge.

But I hope our defense could be improved more if we are going to beat Liverpool and Man. U next games.

Anyhow,I must praise our Gunners to win 7-0 for the first time and kept our goal clean from any score so far.And congratulations to Walcott to score two goals in Champions League game,and I'm sure too that he can score too in EPL games.

I'm glad that no player are injured in this game,and this means except van Persie,Arsenal are going to Anfield with confidence and all the players that played in this match are ready to fight against Red Army defended Anfield.We will see how Liverpool fare in tonight's game.
Recent Articles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home