Friday, October 26, 2007

Adebayor : Walcott could be better than Henry

Source:ontheminute.com

When I first glanced on the title,I think Walcott has to learn a lot more to be like Henry,but Adebayor commented the same with me,or I commented the same with Ade,but I think the latter will be answer.

Don't pressure Walcott please,let him develop by himself and slowly.Though he came to Arsenal 18 months ago,his form seems to be floating.But I must admit he affect the game a lot when he is in the game,and with his fast pace to opponent's net makes defender scared of him.

And I would like to comment on an article at Arsenal.com

First I would like to talk about the conclusion on this article.Although it seems weird to say about conclusion first,but the conclusion came on my mind first so I talk about them first.

The conclusion is don't believe on speculation.Before Gunners started the season,some people commented that Gunners will finish 15th in EPL table.And yes these are the people who predicted that Arsenal will be the champions this season.

Yes,fans words are lies.I admit that even my words sometimes are not perfect and are too realistic.But the purpose of my word is to motivate our players as well as fans.But about the players,I can motivate them only if they see my blog,which I think will be rare since my blog is not that popular that every Gooners will see them.

I still remember last season's game when Arsenal are going to play against Man. United which has performed very well in the beginning of the last season's game.But sadly Gunners performed very badly and yet they can beat Red Devils at Old Trafford,which not many will predict that.

Now we are confronted in the same position again,but we done very well so far in this season and Liverpool are in Gunner's last season shoe now.Gunners are in Man United shoe on the other hand.I hope Arsenal will win this weekend's game but I think draw will suffice.

Recent Articles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home