Thursday, October 18, 2007

EPL and European news

Source:Arsenal.com

I thought they are injured,but I think it's better to them to miss Arsenal's game because of national games rather than injury.Adebayor on the other hand should follow them but because of Togo's failure to qualify in African Cup,he could not follow them.

Persie too could miss this weekend's game because of injury but I'm not sure yet about the injury severeness.Hopefully the injury is not serious and he could feature this weekend.

I'm sure the sudden departure of Sammy Lee from Bolton attracted our attention,especially when we have match against Bolton this weekend.They haven't find his replacement yet,and there are a lot of rumours about the new Bolton manager.Some say Jose Mourinho,some say Capello and lots of manager who I can't think of.But if Mourinho become Bolton new manager next day I'm sure this weekend's match will be interesting to watch.

Then,I would like to talk about England's recent 2-1 defeat to Russia.Actually I'm going to sleep after watched England lead the game with 1 goal,but I'm shocked to see that England lost to them.That means England is in a very dangerous position and they face the risk of being disqualified for European final 16.

In order to Three Lions to qualify,Russia must lose to Israel and they themselves must beat Croatia.Eduardo will have hard time playing against Three Lions.

Hooray!!!,EPL is coming again.

Recent Articles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home