Friday, October 12, 2007

European game review

Since I mentioned that I blog about European games too,I think I should say something about this weekend's European qualifier.And with a lot of Gunners player as well as EPL players in this competition,it will sure concern us as EPL fans.


Slovakia vs. San Marino
England vs. Estonia
Scotland vs. Ukraine
Faroe Islands vs. France
Iceland vs Latvia
Hungary vs Malta
Belarus vs Luxembourg
Liechtenstein vs Sweden
Cyprus vs Wales
Republic of Ireland vs Germany
Denmark vs Spain
Armenia vs Serbia
Croatia vs Israel
Romania vs Netherlands
Slovenia vs Albania
Poland vs Kazakhstan
Belgium vs Finland
Italy vs Georgia
Moldova vs Turkey
Azerbaijan vs Portugal
Greece vs Bosnia-Herzegovina


Some of these match could be predicted quite easily.I think England could win quite easily if Robinson didn't commit mistake.

As Gooners of course the most team you will want to watch is France.Almost half of the team are Gunners.And there are a lot of ex-Gunners as well.Ok,France will face Faroe Islands so I think they could get the full three points against them.I hope no Gunners will be injured in this game otherwise we will be hit by injury crisis again.


Other games that involves Arsenal players are the game that are highlighted above.
Hopefully our Gunners could shine this weekend.

Recent Articles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home