Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Slavis Prague vs. Arsenal preview

Gunners will try to extend their straight winning record in U.C. League with a win over Slavia Prague tonight.

Anyway,before I comment further,let's take a look at players list for this game

I think Wenger would rest some players since Gunners had endure stressing of Liverpool and Man United recently and I think some players certainly need to be rested,and this game is a good chance to do that,since Arsenal are sure for qualification for knock-out stage.

Slavia Prague are obviously wants to take revenge over their embarassing defeat at Emirates.But I think we can still at least gain a point tonight although Sla. Prague will show their best and some of our main players are present.

I expect a draw from this game,how about you?

Recent Articles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home