Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Ferguson accuses our foreign policy.

Source:tribalfootball.com

I certainly sure that this case has been highlighted for many times from many people.

SO Sir Alex did not need to highlight this issue anymore.Is he complained most goal Man United conceded against was by foreign players.Or he still frustrated by Gallas late goal against Man United.

Without foreign players,I think EPL will be pretty unexciting and boring.Let's take a look at Portsmouth,most of their goals are scored by foreigners.And based on even Manchester United's goal scorer,most of them are foreigners.I'm pretty sure that foreign players contribute 75% of Manchester United's goal.

About this issue,it's all depends on on England's FA.Based on my post before,the FA have to decide between money or England's team performance.In this case you can't have best of both worlds.

Recent Articles

1 Comments:

At 1:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I like so totally agree! i forgot to introduce myself, my name is Sean. I'm like a total BIG ARSENAL FAN and its like...!!! Fergie has gone over the line! Not the black eyed peas fergie(haha), the FAT UNFIT ONE! THE STUPID ONE! THAT IS THE MAN UTD FERGIE I'M TALKING ABOUT! It is very obvious that he is doing this because he is frustrated on the fact that William Gallas scored in stoppage time and by that, he is very frustrated! Therefore, he starts to throw things back at Arsenal, saying that they're probably the loudest to protest...or what other nonsense!!!
That fergie...I feel like killing him! I fell like seeing Man Utd go down to the Championship!!!
I HATE MAN UTD AND FERGIE!!!
CRISTIANO RONALDO IS A F***ER SO IS WAYNE ROONEY, CARLOS TEVEZ, ANDERSON, NANI AND ALL THE OTHER STUPID MAN U PLAYERS!!!
*i hate c.ronaldo the most cos he thinks he's so good and so do other people but i think he's just too over-rated*
C.RONALDO IS A FAKE! HE'S BETTER OFF AT BOLLYWOOD...I BET HE'S TOO LAME FOR HOLLYWOOD SO BOLLYWOOD IT IS BUT MAYBE HE DOES'NT FIT IN THERE TOO SO I THINK THE STREETS WOULD BE THE BEST IDEA FOR THE PORTUGESE F***ER!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home