Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Arsenal extend their draw record to three games

Arsenal drew 1-1,another drew and this means they drew three games in a row .

Yes,a point may be enough to send Arsenal to knock-out stage but personally I think Gunners should finish a top leader of the table.Not I'm saying that Arsenal can's lead the table but I think Arsenal should get three points from this game as this game is easier than the next game against Sevilla,at least for me.

Now Gunners must do the same thing when they visit Seville in another two weeks.

About the game,Arsenal still control the possession but there are very little attack from both teams,and this makes this game a dull game.I hope the thing will be not the same next Monday,as our players had been already properly rested for 10 days.

Recent Articles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home