Thursday, November 01, 2007

Eduardo sparked bomb at at Bramall Lane

But actually it's not a big bomb anyway,just two goals.But the most important is Dudu can score for us.

First,I would like to apologize for my lateness,because I have something to do.

I skipped the match report and I would like to comment on the game instead.I only watched the highlights of the game and I could only see the goals so I only comment on the goals.

It seems we can score from a distance now,compared to last season when we tend to overpass.Our game is more flexible now so we can play our way(smooth and sure) or the EPL way(physical and power game).And this differentiate our game now.

Hopefully this game can increase our confidence when Devils face us next week.With less than 48 hours from the time I post this post,everyone,Gooners,Devils and Reds as well as Blues and all EPL fans are feeling the heat of the next game.It will be some sort of EPL final stage.But of course we have still about 27-28 game remaining but the next game will really test our capabilities to steal the title from Man United.

ANd our 2nd team seems promising to us.Our 2nd team performed well too and this will reduce our 1st team burden.

Then,I would like to talk about Wenger's comment regarding the yesterday's game;
Source:Arsenal.com

I felt we played against this team and dominated the game technically and scoring early made it comfortable for us and made it difficult for Sheffield United. They did fight very hard but after the second goal the belief went a little bit for them.
Of course we want to score early.But the game is not in our favor sometimes.Like the game against Liverpool we got conceded at just 8th minute of the game.

At that moment maybe their heart went more on the Championship rather than the Carling Cup. Certainly you could see they were more worried thinking about the next Championship game.
I agreed with him.As Blades are doing poorly in the CCC,they probably want to focus on winning CCC game compared to Carling Cup.We too focus more on EPL rather than Carling Cup,and this explains why we field 2nd team players in most of these games.
Recent Articles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home