Thursday, November 29, 2007

Will history repeat again to us?

After Gunner's unbeaten run was destroyed by Spanish team Sevilla,Arsenal fans are somewhat worried by the possibility of our history of after our 49 match unbeaten run came to the end when we only collected 6 points in 6 games,resulting the Title to fall to Blues hand in 50 years.

I'm not too sure if these things would repeat again but of course I don't hope s.And I don't think it will happen for some following reason;

1.The match against Sevilla is not a critical match
2.Arsenal 's lost did not affect our 1st team players.

Let me explain the first one.Yes,now Sevilla could lead the group but it's enough for us to qualify into knock-out stage.And yes,we will have to fight harder in knock-out stage in we finish second in the group.

But if we want to win the UCL,we must beat big teams anyway.We can't just beat small teams to win the UEFA C. League.It's not like EPL when you reach certain points in the table,you're sure to win the Cup.So it does not make any difference if we qualify first or second in the table,even we will have lesser chances to fight big teams,we will have to face big teams like Milan(s),Real Madrid,Barca in quater-final or semi-final.We can't avoid them.

I'm not meaning that Arsenal purposely lost to them(Sevilla).But we have a more crucial games in EPL and Aston Villa will give no chance to punish us if we played less than our 100%.And with their form at their highest after their 4-0 away win against Rovers,we know that we must play at our full force and to achieve that it will require fit players.TO have fit players you must rest them at sometimes.

And the match against them is the most suitable time to rest players.And also we get to know our 2nd team's weaknesses.I'm sure they can study a lot from UEFA Cup champion.

About the 2nd reason,if you recall back our game against M.United when our 49 match unbeaten run came to the end,we lost somehow very frustrating for us.It's like we lost although we may play better than our opponent.In Sevilla this thing does not happen.

I'm sure our player think that we didn't deserve to win the game,therefore that's nothing to make a fuss about it.And with the all the regular startup was absent in the game,I think Wenger would expect Arsenal to lose that game.If that's a win it's a bonus but if it's otherwise,it's OK.

Since a lot of my readers and visitors suggested that I should improve my English,may I know what's my mistake?Is it grammar mistake?Or my vocabulary isn't good enough and you're bored with my English vocabulary?Or other things where I did badly?

Please tell me!!!

Recent Articles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home