Monday, December 31, 2007

Arsenal vs. West Ham match rpeview

Live Streaming of this match

1.LiveFooty(1)
2.LiveFooty(2)
3.Myp2p.eu

Match Preview

Players

Persie is out for this game due to injuries,Bendtner is out because of suspension.

Others could feature for this game.

Technical Details

As we are playing at home,the best is to play 4-4-2.We should be more flexible with our opponent's tactics.I can't talk much about what players should play because I don't think it will make difference in the game.What I mean here is in midfield position.As Bendtner and Persie is sure out for this game so the only option available is Dudu and Ade.

West Ham should practice open game against us,which I think is good for us but it would be bad to us as well if we can't control the game.

Overall

Yes,it could be two sides revenge,West Ham wants to revenge their 1-0 lost to us and we want to revenge our only home defeat to Hammers.We could see them beating Devils last weekend so we should be more careful against them.I still remembered that I immediately switched off my TV because I saw Gunners conceded two goals against them in just 40 minutes at Highbury.

Recent Articles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home