Monday, January 21, 2008

Arsenal vs. Tottenham match preview

Arsenal vs. Tottenham


Live streaming for this match


1.Myp2p.eu
2.Livefooty

Match Preview

Players

This is the most interesting section to read about.Wenger will consider to use his first-team players to fight Spurs in White Hart Lane.

Source:Arsenal.com
Source:Arsenal.com
I think it is a very sensible move,considering our poor performance at Emirates in last-league and I don't think our youngsters would be able to cope with full-forced Tottenham in W.H.Lane.I'm not sure Wenger will play Walcott or not,but in my opinion it's best not to play him.

The only thing feared is I'm scared it's too late now.We should have done that in first-league.

But he didn't mentioned who he will play in this game.

Technical Details

Again,the best bet is our 4-4-2.There is no needs to play unusual formation unless the game requires.We are used to that formation.

About the striker pair,if Wenger decides to play his full first-team then it would be very likely that it's going to be Ade-Dudu.But other pair like Ade-Bendtner or Dudu-Bendtner is not a bad choice though.Persie is a very good choice but I'm very frustrated that he's injured again and I didn't even sure whether he could play AC Milan in February.

But somehow,we didn't really concerned about our attack.I'm concerned about our defense.According to the article ,but if our first-team defense is here then I would sigh a relief but overall,our defense is the poorest among the Big Four based on the goals conceded in EPL.


Overall

Again,we must score because we did let Tottenham escape with slight away-goal advantage.Hopefully we could qualify to Carling Cup Finals.
Recent Articles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home